Partner - an individual or legal entity who has accepted the terms of this offer, uses the Company and attracts Users to the Target platforms of the Company's Advertisers; Advertiser - a legal entity that places its advertising offers within the Company with predetermined rates of remuneration for specific Target Actions of Users; Company - whocpa.asia affiliate program, an automated advertising platform provided for placement Materials and Request Forms, placed in the Internet at whocpa.asia, in which advertising spaces on the Platforms are sold with a pay-per-action basis. The system is designed for online connection. All copyrights in the Site are protected by copyright laws of Singapore, as well as by the provisions of this Agreement. Materials - advertising text, visual and other information, provided by Advertizer, about the offered services and/or goods leading to the Advertiser's Target Platform. The composition and other information about the Materials are agreed by the Parties in the Supplementary Agreement to this Agreement; Placements - places for displaying Materials and / or their parts on the Platforms determined by the Contractor; Platforms - means of placing Materials on the Internet, connected to the Company; User - an individual or legal entity who is a visitor to the Platforms; Offer - the website of the Advertiser, which assumes the implementation by the attracted Users of pre-established target actions for a reward; Target Platform - a Site/web page connected to the Company, also referred to as a target page/landing page, intended for the implementation of Target Actions by Users; Target action - performance by the User of an action predetermined by the Advertiser on the Target platform / website on which the Contractor has placed the control Pixel (request for additional information, registration on the website, filling out a questionnaire, etc.); Lead - the performance by the User of a one-time Target Action predetermined by the Advertiser on the Advertiser's website, which is the basis for mutual settlements between the Advertiser and the Contractor. The fact that the User has implemented a Lead is determined by means of special control Pixels placed on the web pages of the websites selected by the Advertiser; Pixel - a program code installed on the Advertiser's website for counting system statistics; Tracking pixel - a specially generated program code that is placed at the final stage of the purchase or application process on the Advertiser's website. The aim of the Tracking Code is to communicate with the Company and transfer data about the results (sales / events / contacts) delivered to the Company; Authentication data - a unique identifier (login) and password of the Partner used to access the Company whocpa.asia; Account - a part of the site that is closed from public viewing, which provides the Partner and the Advertiser with the opportunity to view and manage their own accounts, advertising campaigns, Platforms and Placements; Authorization - the process of analyzing the entered Authentication data on the Contractor's server, according to the results of which it is determined whether the Advertiser or the Partner has the right to receive the Service (access); Services - services for the placement of the Advertiser's Materials on the Platforms connected to the Company; The inquiry form - a questionary, questionnaire, application form, request and other similar visualized and formalized offers to the User to provide certain information in order to purchase services and / or goods specified in the Materials, as well as to obtain additional information about such services and / or goods; Support Service - a structural unit provided by the Company that serves the Partners and resolves their problems, questions and wishes; Administration of the Company - employees of the company authorized to perform any operations with the accounts of the Partners within the framework of these Terms and Conditions; Hold - the maximum period for checking the completed Leads by the Advertiser for the quality of traffic and its compliance with the terms of the Offer in the Company; Other terms, definitions and phrases used by the Parties have the meaning and are subject to interpretation by the Parties in accordance with the established practice of using these terms, definitions and phrases when working in the field of the Internet, IT technologies, as well as in accordance with the current legislation of Singapore.
- 2.1. The present Partner, accepting the terms of this Offer Agreement, becomes a participant in the Affiliate Program, undertakes to provide services for the placement of the advertising code offered by the Company, or for the use of the Company's advertising links to attract Users to the Advertisers' sites in order to carry out high-quality Target actions by the Users, and the Company undertakes to accept and pay for the properly rendered Services.
- 2.3. Each Party guarantees that it has all the rights and powers necessary and sufficient to conclude and execute the Offer Agreement in accordance with its terms.
- 2.4. This Offer is the main document governing the activities of the Parties.
- 2.5. Acceptance of all provisions of this Offer is a prerequisite when registering a Partner with the Company. Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of the Offer Agreement means the full and unconditional acceptance by the Partner of all the terms of the Agreement without any exceptions and/or restrictions and is equivalent to the conclusion of a bilateral written Offer Agreement on the use of the Company.
- 2.6. The Partner accepts the Offer Agreement after reviewing its terms on the Company's website, by means of aggregate execution of the actions entailing registration with the Company.
- 2.7. Registration with the Company means that the Partner provides information in accordance with the registration form, the completion of which is offered to the Partner at the time of acceptance.
- 2.8. The Partner guarantees that the data provided during registration is true.
- 2.9. This Offer is valid in the latest version, regardless of the version in which it was accepted by the Partner upon registration.
- 2.10. Violation of the terms of this Offer may be the reason for refusal to register and further work of the Partner with the Company.
- 2.11. Control over the fulfillment of the terms of this Offer is carried out by the Administration of the Company.
- 3.1. The Partner guarantees that he has all the necessary powers to conclude and execute this Offer Agreement and undertakes to provide services in accordance with the current legislation of Singapore and the rules determined by this Agreement and the Terms and Conditions of Use by the Company (including applications and additions to it), throughout the term of this Agreement.
- 3.2. The partner guarantees that the data sent by him through the registration form is complete and true. If any of these data are changed, the Partner is obliged to change them in his personal account in a short time.
- 3.3. The Partner is obliged to comply with the traffic sources requirements described in clause 6 to this Agreement.
- 3.4. The Partner is obliged to post Materials only in the form in which they are presented in the Company.
- 3.5. The partner is obliged to promptly submit an application for receiving remuneration in accordance with the internal regulations of the Company.
- 3.6. The Partner is obliged to inform the Administration of the Company about all technical problems related to access to the Company.
- 3.7. The Partner is obliged, upon the request of the Company or the Administration of the Company, to provide reliable information about the traffic attracted, or about the method of performing Target Actions by the Users.
- 3.8. The Partner has the right to contact the Support Service on all issues arising in the process of work, and is also obliged to promptly respond to requests from the Administration of the Company.
- 3.9. By registering with the Company, the Partner undertakes not to use it for unlawful purposes and not to engage in actions that cause damage to the Company. The Company reserves the right to maintain the transaction log of the Partner in the system, as well as its use in case of violation by the Partner of the specified obligations in the Agreement, by providing data to the judicial authorities of any jurisdiction to protect the interests of the System, its participants, as well as third parties.
- 3.10. Be not involved in various methods of promoting violence, discrimination based on racial, gender, religious, national, inferior, sexual or age grounds, as well as other illegal activities.
- 3.11. The partner undertakes to strictly save his/her data (login and password) for access to the affiliate network and not to allow them to become known to third persons.
- 3.12. The Partner guarantees that he/she has the necessary rights to carry out marketing activities on his/her declared advertising platforms. He/she himself/herself bears any legal and property responsibility for what is happening on his/her advertising platforms.
- 3.13. The Partner undertakes, when using advertising media on its platform, not to violate the rights of third rightholders to the mark, trademark, brand, personal and other rights without the permission of the rightholders, in accordance with the current legislation of Singapore. The Partner undertakes not to use content on its advertising platform that violates the laws of Singapore, or leads to pages that violate the laws of Singapore. When sending advertising materials containing advertisers' advertising media via e-mail, the partner is prohibited from using undesirable mailing (spam). To send advertising by e-mail, the Partner must have consent from each recipient and, upon request, provide the Company Administration with evidence of this.
- 3.14. The Partner undertakes not to take any action that affects the operation of the affiliate network. Such actions are understood as attempts to technically influence the performance of the affiliates' network servers, attempts to hack protection mechanisms, use viruses, Trojans, and other malicious programs for any of their purposes. To use of brut force attacks, DoS (DdoS) attacks, spam, use of links and any other processes that can disrupt the work of the affiliate network.
- 3.15. A partner has the right to have only one account. An account is created one for one individual or one for one legal entity. If an individual performs official duties in the state or for a legal entity that has an account in the affiliate network, then it is prohibited for him/her by these rules to create a personal account of an individual to perform his/her official duties for this legal entity.
- 3.16. The Partner consents to the Company Administration to process in any way for the purposes of this Agreement any personal data of the Partner provided by the Company Partner at the time of conclusion or during the period of the Agreement. This consent is valid during the term of the Offer Agreement and can be withdrawn by the Partner by terminating the Agreement on the initiative of the Partner. If, during the execution of the Agreement, the Partner provides the Service with personal data of third parties, the Partner guarantees the legality of their receipt and the consent of the subjects of these personal data to their provision, and also assumes responsibility for the legality of the provision and the validity of the specified data.
- 3.17. The Partner is fully responsible for the transactions performed on his Virtual Account and for the compliance of these transactions with the current legislation of Singapore and international law.
- 4.1. Use ways to attract traffic that contradict clause 8.1. of this Agreement.
- 4.2. Attract traffic through SPAM or any kind of malware or spyware.
- 4.3. Attract traffic from CAP systems (active advertising systems).
- 4.4. Perform Target Actions on his/her own.
- 4.5. Falsify or imitate Target Actions, carry out any kind of auto-cheat Target Actions using scripts / bots.
- 4.6. Change or replace IP addresses, use proxy servers and anonymizers.
- 4.7. Hide the referrer, as well as automatically redirect the User without his/her consent.
- 4.8. Use traffic sources prohibited by the Advertiser.
- 4.9. To form in the User a false idea about the product / service by posting an inaccurate description of the Offer, using Materials that are not related to the objects or advertising conditions specified by the Advertiser, or belonging to another product, brand.
- 4.10. Use the Advertisers' trademarks differently than as indicated in the Company's interface, including the placement of contextual advertising targeting the Advertiser's trademark in search systems, the use of the Advertiser's trademarks in website addresses for search marketing.
- 4.11. Use unapproved banners and text when displaying Materials in the Company, as well as create your own banners or advertising text, if there is no written permission from the Company.
- 4.12. Create more than one Account with the Company.
- 4.13. Use redirect / link shortening services to redirect Users.
- 5.1. The Company undertakes to provide uninterrupted access to the Company's website 24/7.
- 5.2. The Company undertakes to timely pay remuneration to the Partners, in accordance with the Company's internal regulations.
- 5.3. The company has the right to carry out all sorts of measures to analyze the quality of traffic, search for unscrupulous partners and block them.
- 5.4. The Company has the right to update and expand the technical capabilities of the Company and its functionality.
- 5.5. The Company undertakes to ensure the smooth operation of links and advertising materials owned by the Company. At the same time, the Company does not assume responsibility for the performance of the Target Platform, however, it takes all possible measures to monitor its work and notify the Partners if it is unavailable.
- 5.7. The Company has the right to suspend the provision of services or restrict access to the Company for Partners who violate the terms of this Agreement.
- 5.8. The company has the right to keep a register of violators of this Agreement and provide access to it to third parties.
- 5.9. The Company has the right, in case of revealing the violations of this Agreement, to block the Partner's account without paying the earned funds.
- 5.10. The Company has the right to demand access to an independent system of accounting for statistics of the Partner's resource.
- 5.11. The Company has the right to refuse to explain to the Partner the reasons for blocking his/her account, if this in some way infringes the interests of the Company.
- 5.12. The Company has the right to refuse to provide the Partner with any information without a corresponding order from the competent authorities.
- 5.13. The Company has the right to change or supplement this Agreement without prior notice to the Partners.
- 5.14. The Company has the right to modify any software of the System and require the Partner to update the used parts of the System.
- 5.15. The Company has the right to suspend the operation of software and / or hardware that ensure the operation of the Company, upon detection of significant malfunctions, errors and failures, as well as in order to carry out preventive work and prevent cases of unauthorized access to the System. At any time, prohibit the previously permitted automatic access to the System, as well as stop receiving any information generated automatically.
- 5.16. The Company has the right to audit the Materials used by the Partner and the sources of traffic attraction.
- 5.17. The Company has the right to temporarily or permanently block the traffic source that violates the terms of this Agreement or does not meet the requirements of the Advertiser.
- 6.1. Capable individuals (residents and non-residents of Singapore) who have reached the age of 18, as well as legal entities, residents of Singapore, represented by an authorized representative, are allowed to register as a Partner in the Company.
- 6.2. Registration of a Partner with the Company is filling and submitting the registration form located on the page.
- 6.3. When filling out the registration form, the applicant must fill in all the required fields with correct and up-to-date information.
- 6.4. Mobile phone number and email address are subject to mandatory verification during registration.
- 6.5. One person can have no more than one Account in the Company.
- 6.6. The Administration of the Company has the right to refuse registration to a Partner without explanation.
- 6.7. The Administration of the Company can deactivate the Partner's Account at any time without explanation.
- 7.1. Each of the Placements must have specific content, not just a list of resources or advertisements.
- 7.2. Each of the Placements should be fully functional at all levels (there should be no sites or sections "under construction").
- 7.3. The content of each of the Placements must not infringe intellectual property rights or other property rights of third parties.
- 7.4. The content of each of the Placements must not contain information,
- • materials that promote racial discrimination, political, libelous or otherwise objectionable content;
- • advertising of prohibited substances or forbidden activities;
- • software that infringes copyright (eg, among others , non-licensed software, remote programs, hacking programs);
- • material that is slanderous or offensive, or that contains threats of physical harm to you or others;
- • recommendations on investing or making a profit, contrary to the current legislation of Singapore;
- • any illegal activity;
- • any doubtful or controversial issues;
- • explicit, vulgar or obscene language;
- • Posting or linking to images and materials that are sexually explicit, or advertise obscene services such as phone sex or escort services.
- 7.5. The Company reserves the right to change and / or adjust the criteria for Placements at any time. The Company may immediately stop accepting traffic from the Partner from the Placements or may completely terminate this Agreement if the Company considers that the Partner or his Placements:
- • cannot meet the requirements of the Placements;
- • violate or fail to comply with the terms of this Agreement and these Terms and Conditions, Company policies or relevant laws, regulations and directives, or otherwise expose the Company's activities to unreasonable risk. The Administration of the Company reserves the right to make a sole decision when making such decisions, and the Partner, in turn, agrees that the decision made by the Administration of the Company is final, valid and not subject to appeal.
- 8.1. Allowed ways to attract traffic are:
- 8.1.1. SEO traffic (websites, blogs, forums).
- 8.1.2. Systems for buying and exchanging traffic (PPC systems).
- 8.1.3. Teaser and banner networks operating on CPC, CPM models.
- 8.1.4. Social networks, bookmarks and other social services.
- 8.1.5. Groups / publics and applications in social networks, with a Russian-speaking audience and the percentage of invalid members in the group not exceeding 3%.
- 8.1.6. Doorway, clickunder, popup / popunder traffic, etc.
- 8.1.7. Websites hosted on paid hosting and / or having more than 300 unique visitors per day.
- 8.1.8. Contextual advertising systems.
- 8.1.9. Targeted advertising systems.
- 8.1.10. Legal mailing lists (direct mail).
- 8.1.11. Methods that do not contradict the rules specified for a particular Offer:
- • potentially or objectively dangerous for visitors, including viruses in any capacity;
- • of a pornographic nature;
- • propagandizing violence in any form;
- • propagandizing discrimination based on age, racial, gender, religious, ethnic, sexual intolerance;
- • violating applicable Singapore Laws;
- • violating intellectual property rights of third parties and organizations;
- 8.1.12. Methods that do not contradict the rules specified for a particular Offer.
- 8.1.13. Methods that use the involvement of third-party java scripts that do not change the operation of the Company's link tools.
- 8.3. In case of violation of these Terms and Conditions, the Administration of the Company has the right to require the Partner to disable traffic sources.
- 8.4. In case of violation of these Terms and Conditions, the Administration of the Company has the right to block the Partner's account.
- 9.1. Partners are forbidden to independently perform Target Actions paid by Advertisers, except for making purchases on Advertisers' websites that pay for the purchase of goods or services.
- 9.2. If the Partner needs to carry out the Target Action using his/her affiliate link, he must notify the Administration of the Company through the ticket system and obtain permission to perform the Target Action.
- 10.1. The Company pays remuneration to the Partner for the Services specified in the subject matter of this Agreement. Remuneration is paid for high-quality target actions performed by Users on the Advertiser's website and / or third parties.
- 10.2. The Parties admit that only the Company's statistics shall be used to determine the start time and period of provision, volume and cost of the Services.
- 10.3. The Parties admit that the calculation of remuneration does not take into account artificially (unscrupulously) reproduced Target Actions, the methods of creating which are strictly prohibited under the terms of this Agreement.
- 10.4. The company provides 2 types of accounts on which funds are accumulated:
- • Hold — the amount of remuneration pending review for approved Leads.
- • Balance - the amount of rewards available for withdrawal.
- 10.5. The hold period is set for each Offer and is coordinated with each Advertiser separately. The Company reserves the right to extend the hold period until the actual payment for the Target Actions by the Advertiser.
- 10.6. All earned funds initially go to the hold account. The hold is recalculated daily.
- 10.7. The Company pays remuneration according to the request generated by the Partner in the Personal Account. All actions performed using the Partner's password in relation to the Personal Account are recognized as actions performed by the Partner.
- 10.8. The company reserves the right to make payments on completed and agreed requests within four weeks from the date of request.
- 10.9. In case of revealing the fact of performing low-quality Target Actions after payment of remuneration for them, the Advertising Network reserves the right to write off the paid amount from the Partner's balance.
- If the fact of intentional fictitious target actions on the part of the Partner is revealed, his/her account will be blocked.
- The basis for receiving the payment is the provision of reliable personal data by the Partner. In case of doubt about the reliability of these data, the service has the right to suspend or cancel the payment of remuneration.
- Collection and use of personal data
- We collect and use your personal data only in the case of your voluntary consent. If you agree to this, you authorize us to collect and use the following data: name and surname, email, phone number, account data on social networks. The collection and processing of your data is carried out in accordance with the laws in force in the European Union and in the state of Singapore.
- Data storage, modification and deletion
- The user who has provided his/her personal data to whocpa.asia site has the right to modify and delete them, as well as to withdraw his/her consent with their use. The period during which your personal data will be stored is the time required to use the data for the main activity of the site. When you complete using your data, the site administration deletes it. To access your personal data, you can contact the site administration at 160 ROBINSON ROAD # 25-06 SPORE BUSINESS FEDERATION CTR Singapore 068914. We can only transfer your personal data to a third party with your voluntary consent, if it was transferred, then we cannot change the data in other organizations that are not associated with us.
- Use of technical data when visiting the site
- When you visit the site whocpa.asia the database stores records of your IP address, visit time, browser settings, operating system, as well as other technical information necessary for the correct display of the site content. According to these data, it is impossible for us to identify the identity of the visitor.
- Information provided by children
- If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your children have provided us with their personal information without your consent, please contact us: whocpa.asia/#. It is forbidden to leave the personal data of minors without the consent of parents or guardians on our service.
- Use of personal data by other services
- Links to other sites
- Feedback, final provisions
Copyright 2018-2023 All rights reserved